Course code: CHC30113
601 Bourke St, Melbourne, VIC 3000
ATMC VET and Skills First are offering full-funded courses for the Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care.
This nationally accredited course qualifies people to work in a range of early childhood education settings. Graduates will be equipped to provide care that supports children’s well-being, learning and development.
Next start date: 25 May 2020
Learn new skills
Through a combination of face-to-face training, computer-aided, and work placement you will learn a range of skills including:
- providing care for babies and toddlers
- promoting positive and respectful relationships with children
- how to support children’s play and learning
- working with children from a range of cultural backgrounds
- health and safety
- first aid
Duration: 55 weeks including holidays
Tuition: 45 weeks
Delivery and assessment:
Face-to-face, computer aided, assignments and assessments
- completion of year 12 or equivalent (subject to the assessment and approval of the ATMC Admissions teams)
- applicants must be aged 18 years of age or more
- successful completion of a pre-training review
- language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) – level 3
Work experience and placement:
- 120 hours work placement required
- Relevant work placement is through providers who have agreements with ATMC.
Pathways for further study:
CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
Fees and charges:
This course is fully funded by Skills First. No payment is necessary for successful applicants.
Please complete the form below to register your interest and a representative will be in touch about the application process and start dates.